Culture of Innovation
What I do: Change the culture of marketing, communications, and strategy teams to foster innovation and be leaders in the digital transformation of their business
When you should call me:
- When you need help creating a culture of innovation in your marketing or communications team
- When your team has a business goal to become more innovative but doesn’t know where to start
- When your team culture is getting in the way of doing innovative things
- When you need help understanding how to explore new technologies and fit them into your business growth strategy
- When you need an outsourced innovation department
- When you need an alternative to hiring full-sized engagement from the big consulting groups like Deloitte, PWC, McKinsey, Boston Consulting, etc.
- When your team struggles to make time on a regular basis to address innovation
How I do it:
Custom for each client. I plug in at any level of seniority or bandwidth you need to move forward creating a culture of innovation.
- Kickstart Workshop
- Subcontract white label service for agency
- I’m an explorer by nature
- I spend an immense amount of time studying trends to understand what’s coming next
- I understand the need for innovation: My team was the first in the country to Periscope a live pediatric surgery, I am an early healthcare podcaster, and I helped a Fortune 500 medical device company launch its first consumer-facing social media channels
- I tie innovation to business value
- I have experience aligning stakeholders
- I will save you money by helping you avoid making bad investments and common mistakes
- I challenge the status quo
Are you ready?
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation